Disrupt or be disrupted
“Innovation is not just about technology. It’s a mindset; a different way of looking at things and a different way of doing things.” Anne-Marie Elias
In today’s world there is no choice but to be ahead and lead your own disruption.
Collaborative disruption allows you to solve problems with unlikely partners and drive innovation. We build your capacity to rethink complex problems by connecting innovators and thought leaders across sectors including tech and startup
For Gov & NGO
To solve social problems we need to innovate – and part of innovating is collaborating.
Disruption isn’t always a destructive thing, it’s a natural part of life, things change, and they change whether you’re taking part or not. So learn about how to proactively participate in changing things instead of being afraid of change.
Business is changing faster than ever before and if you don’t understand innovation and how to effectively innovate within your business, you will be left behind.
Disruption isn’t always a destructive thing, it’s a natural part of life, things change, and they change whether you’re taking part or not.
If you don’t learn how to proactively disrupt your own business or industry then someone else will and you may be left behind. Think Uber and the cab industry.
We believe that any complex problem can be addressed through collaboration and partnership. We bring together cross sector and cross disciplinary teams to innovate the way we find solutions and apply design thinking to complex social issues.
We apply disruptive innovation methodologies to transform the way we view problems, re-imagine solutions and engage with stakeholders.
With a career spent working in strategic roles within Ministerial, Government and NGO’s, leading projects, driving innovation and performance; I continually focus on outcomes and provide tools and frameworks that can easily be adapted and replicated. I have now packaged a range of services and workshops that I deliver as a Consultant to the public and private sector.
- I speak on technology, collaboration, disruption, innovation and change
- Design and Facilitation I lead workshops and share methods to drive change, innovation, collaboration and problem solving.
- I have developed a co-design hackathon with the end user at the centre.
- I advise on change management, digital inclusion, co-design and collaboration.
Passionate and inspiring speaker on social change, collaboration, Disrupting the status quo and innovation through Tech and Design. For more information and enquiries contact The Supernova Tribe.
- Independent Schools Association
- STEM conference – Sparking Innovation
- Raine & Horne – Igniting Change
- Insurance Australia Group – Sharing Economy Panel
- AICC – What we can learn from the Israeli Innovation Ecosystem
- AICC – Digital Disruption IQPC – Digital Disruption in Government
- Investing for Good – Journey to Social Innovation
- Personal Injury Education Foundation – Awards
- TEDX Disrupting the status quo for social change – a personal journey
- Disruptive Innovation – Using open data for good
- SWITCH Festival – Judge